By purchasing, accepting or using our Gift Card in either digital or
physical form (“Gift Card”), you confirm and agree that you will comply
with this Gift Card policy (“Policy”) and our Terms of Sale.
- The Gift Card will be loaded with a value between a minimum of AED 50 and a maximum of AED 1,000 (“Original Balance”).
- The Gift Card can only be sold through the Platform or any other partner authorized by us.
- The Gift Card can be ordered by you to be sent directly as a gift to another recipient, or to yourself. The Gift Card will be delivered via email.
- The Gift Card is valid for 6 months (“Validity Period”) from the date of purchase.
- The Gift Card cannot be topped up once the Original Balance has been redeemed.
- Digital Gift Cards may only be used on our Platform for orders in the UAE only. Physical Gift Cards may only be used in our stores.
- Every Gift Card has a unique code. To redeem the Gift Card online, enter the unique code in your shopping cart when checking out. To redeem the Gift Card in-store, present your card when checking out. The Gift Card may be used to purchase Products of a higher price than the amount on the Gift Card, on payment of the difference.
- Both a Gift Card and Credit Card may be used to pay for your order. If both are used, we will charge the Gift Card first and the remaining balance will be charged to your Credit Card.
- An unused Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash or used to buy another Gift Card. Gift Cards cannot be purchased through Cash on Delivery or store credits.
- The Gift Card value can be redeemed in multiple purchases. If you do not spend the entire balance on the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. Any remaining balance on the Gift Card will be cancelled on expiry of the Validity Period.
- In case of returns of any order where you paid in part or full using a Gift Card, refunds, if applicable, will be made as store credits for the amount paid by the Gift Card.
ACTIVATION OF DIGITAL GIFT CARDS
- You must create a free Account on the Platform in order to purchase or redeem your digital Gift Card.
- The digital Gift Card can be activated and redeemed on the Platform through a User’s valid email address.
LOST OR STOLEN GIFT CARDS
- The Gift Card is not replaceable if lost or stolen or destroyed, or if it is used without your permission in a manner otherwise prohibited by our Policies and Terms or any applicable law. You are responsible for safeguarding your Gift Card against loss or from unauthorized use.
- There are a variety of Gift Card scams that request payment by Gift Card. We are not responsible for, and assume no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any Gift Card.
- We reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards without a refund, suspend or terminate your account, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to a website account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of this Policy.
24/7 assistance is available.